A Brief Intro About the Disease
Dysbiosis is an imbalance in the gut microbiome which can cause severe major illnesses. Ayurveda believes that every major illness develops in the gut, if the gut microbiome is not proper or disturbed, it can trigger an inflammatory response by altering the immune system. Some Symptoms of Gut Dysbiosis like stomach upset, acid reflux, and indigestion can go on their own but if not resolved, you need to see a healthcare professional immediately. But luckily, we have ayurvedic herbs which help give you relief from the haunting symptoms of dysbiosis.
Ayurveda says that you are what you eat. Our body’s health status, the strength of immunity, the frequency of diseases, everything is dependent on the food we consume and can lead to disturbed gut microbiome. So through this blog, we would like to share with you a natural way of treating Dysbiosis with the help of herbs.
Top 10 Herbs to Promote Gut Health
Maintaining good gut health is essential for overall health. Here are the top 10 herbs that you can include in your daily life that improve gut bacteria.
- Garlic: Garlic has both antimicrobial and prebiotic properties, helping to eliminate harmful bacteria and supporting the growth of beneficial ones.
- Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe the gut and promote digestive health.
- Turmeric: Curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help reduce inflammation in the gut.
- Changeri: Changeri is used in the treatment of various intestinal disorders caused due to dysbiosis. Some of the gut disorders treated with changeri are colitis, indigestion, haemorrhoids, diarrhoea, gas, and intestinal parasites and thus changeri is a great choice for Gut Dysbiosis Natural Treatment.
- Kutaj: Kutaj is a well-known herb used in the treatment of dysentery, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhoea and other intestinal disorders caused by an imbalance in the gut microbiome. There are many herbal medicines of kutaj readily available in the market like Kutaj Ghanvati, bring them and have a good balance in the gut microbiome.
- Guduchi: Guduchi is a digestion enhancer and has good anti-inflammatory properties. Use guduchi regularly and also in the form of herbal supplements.
- Cardamom: Cardamom is a spice that has immense benefits and is easily found in our homes. It has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antioxidant and diuretic properties that act as a remedy for your poor digestion, as it eases gas, cramping, and nausea.
- Cumin: Cumin or Jeera is a super herb for digestive issues like gas and bloating and one of the best Herbs to Promote Gut Health. It deals with other digestive issues like indigestion and acidity along with maintaining the gut-bacterial balance. Cumin is well known for its Agni (digestive fire) boosting properties.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon or dalchini has great prebiotic properties which makes it a perfect choice of herb for the treatment of dysbiosis. It helps in the promotion of the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Licorice root: Licorice root is a well-known herb used in various herbal medicines, it soothes the gut and has been used to treat various gut issues like acid reflux and indigestion. It has an anti-inflammatory agent called glycyrrhizin which improves the balance of gut bacteria.
These are the top 10 herbs and spices which help in the treatment of dysbiosis and improve gut health. Consider taking these herbs frequently for the best results either in the form of herbal medicines or single herbs.
Other Useful Tips for Gut Dysbiosis Treatment
We know you want to get the best Gut Dysbiosis Natural Treatment or heal the imbalanced gut bacteria quickly, so we’ve shared with you some amazing tips that you can follow to get back your gut bacteria in an aligned balance.
- Eat diverse diet
- Include fibre-rich foods in your diet
- Never let go of pre-and probiotics
- Naturally, Fermented foods are your guts’ best buddies.
- Say a big NO to sugar and processed foods
- Learn to manage stress
- Never compromise on your quality of sleep.
- Regular exercise helps your body to heal naturally.
- Listen to the warning signs of your body.
Have you found these Herbs to Promote Gut Health and tips useful? Do let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to share this blog with those who need research-backed information for their health.
Gut health is the most important in our body, any minor illness or disturbance in the gut can lead to serious illnesses. So always make sure you’re having good food that is rich in gut bacteria and aids in maintaining that balance. The above-mentioned herbs are of great use for the treatment of Gut Dysbiosis naturally and the tips are the super add-ons for you. Make sure you follow a good ayurvedic diet, ayurvedic routine and regular exercise for a well-balanced gut microbiome and overall good health. You can consume these herbs wholly or in the form of herbal medicines for optimum results. We’ve mentioned the herbs that are easily available no matter where you are. Grab the top 10 herbs and spices for the treatment of dysbiosis and get rid of discomfort instantly.