In summers, the powerful rays of the sun can lead to severe skin-related complications such as – redness, irritation, sunburn, acne outbreaks, irritation, rashes, etc. The scorching heat of summer burns the skin and causes the skin to react in strange ways but the wisdom of Ayurveda can help to beat the heat of summer and keep your skin healthy. So, let us know about the 7 summer foods for gorgeous and glowing skin.
1) Kashmiri Kesar (Crocus sativus):
- Kesar is one of those herbs that has a powerful antioxidant activity.
- It protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- It acts as a shield and is used in many herbal sunscreens to protect the skin from skin damage.
- Kesar has antifungal properties that help fight against the bacteria that cause acne and other skin-related issues such as scars and wounds.
2) Mango fruit – Amra (Mangifera indica):
- Amra, commonly known as mango contains all the nutrients that are good for skin health.
- These fruits are rich in Vitamins such as A and C.
- Mango fruit may reduce fine lines, dryness of skin, and aging and also helps in collagen production.
3) Guava fruit – Peruka (Psidium guajava):
- Peruka, known as Guava, has several skin-related health benefits.
- These are rich in antioxidants, and anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- You must add guava fruit to your beauty routine if you wish to have a young-looking skin as these fight with free radicals which damage the skin and make it look old.
4) Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus):
- Sariva is commonly known as Anantmool. The whole plant including its root is useful in getting healthy skin.
- This plant is rich in antioxidants and can be used for antibacterial and antifungal applications.
- According to Ayurveda, it balances Pitta dosha and acts as a potent blood purifier.
5) Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri):
- Brahmi is considered an anti-oxidant and an excellent anti-aging herb. It is useful in skin disorders as well.
- Brahmi improves the quality of life and is considered a natural detoxification herb.
- It is used in allergic skin conditions, respiratory illnesses, and as an anti-stress tonic.
6) Padmaka (Prunus puddum):
- Padmaka is an Ayurvedic herb commonly known as Wild Himalayan Cherry.
- This Himalayan cherry is very attractive to look at and coolant in nature.
- It reduces vitiated Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- Padmaka is quite effective in improving the complexion of the skin.
7) Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare):
Saunf, commonly known as Fennel seeds are useful for the natural glow of the skin as these contain various vitamins. Fennel tea, if consumed on a daily basis, helps in improving the texture of the skin and makes the skin look flawless and glowing.
IAFA Skin Beau Tea – For Skin Rejuvenation and Beautification!!
Ayurveda recognizes skin as a reflection of the state of the blood. When pitta dosha vitiates in the blood (Ranjak Pitta), it easily transfers pitta to the skin (Bhrajak Pitta). In the balanced state, Pitta dosha is responsible for the glow and luster of the skin but when it is in an imbalanced state, the heat can cause non-cystic acne, itchiness, redness, and other manifestations.
To address this condition in a natural way, IAFA has manufactured Skin Beau Tea which contains all the above-mentioned ingredients that are summer foods for a gorgeous look. IAFA Skin Beau Tea has an affinity to the blood and is quite powerful in maintaining the functioning of the liver which is considered the root of rakt vaha srotas (blood channel). To consult for skin-related issues or buy IAFA Skin Beau Tea, call or WhatsApp us at: (+91) 961-218-0000. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.